Dear Partner,

      My name is Ramesh Narasimhan. I am *Sr. Technical Lead Windows SSCM
consultant.*

I am looking for a Sr. Technical Lead Windows SSCM, VMWare, Windows Admin
requirements.

My current location is Atlanta, GA but i am ready to relocate anywhere in
USA.

Kindly let me know if you have any available positions with you.

*Below is little summary.*

*Name: **Ramesh Narasimhan*

*Sr. Technical Lead Windows SSCM *

*Summary:*

·         Over all 12 + Experinece as SCCM, Vmware and windows
Administrator.

·         Lead and manage project teams in the successful completion of
multiple IT projects across various lines of business.

·         Create and manage all applicable project documentation,
including: project charter, project plan, project scope, issues/risks, work
schedules, process flows, communication plan, and financials.

·         Good expertise in Patch Management of ESX Hosts using VMware Update
Manager

·         Create and manage all applicable project documentation,
including: project charter, project plan, project scope, issues/risks, work
schedules, process flows, communication plan, and financials

·         Experience with DNS/DFS/DHCP/WINS Standardizations and
Implementations.

·         Working in Onsite/Offshore delivery model when development
centers span in multiple countries.

·         Managing SCCM Infrastructure Using SCCM 2007, 2012 and Windows
Intune.

·         Experience in Windows Server 2003 and 2008 server architecture
and administration.

·         Patching and troubleshooting of windows servers using VMware
Configuration Manager.

·         Installed and configured Site Recovery Manager (SRM) for Disaster
Recovery (DR)

·         Working as SOE Build engineer to create SOE using MDT.

·         Installed and configured Site Recovery Manager (SRM) for Disaster
Recovery (DR).

·         Did Mappings and configuration of VM and data stores to DR site.

Hands on experience with HP Proliant Servers and Dell Power Edge rack mount
servers Kindly send me your requirements.

Kind Regards,

*Ramesh Narasimhan*

*678 500 9131*

*rameshnarasimhan...@gmail.com <rameshnarasimhan...@gmail.com>*