Hello All,

Please find below the list of available consultants with us. Let me know if
you have any suitable openings for them:

Skill

Name

Location

Relocation

Status

*SFDC*

Shank

CA

Open

OPT

*BA*

Sirsha

NJ

NJ&NY

GC

*OBIEE Developer*

Dharani

MN

Open

H1B

*SQL*

Ranga

GA

Open

OPT

*SQL*

Chandana

GA

Open

H1B

*SQL*

Sneetha

GA

GA

H1B

*SQL*

Veeren

NJ

Open

H1B

*.NET*

Mohd

Atlanta GA

Open

USC

*Informatica Dev*

Ravi

NJ

Open

H1B

*Workday*

Sid

GA

Open

H1B

*Datastage*

Venkat

GA

Only GA

USC

*QA*

Rachu

GA

Only GA

GC EAD

Regards,

*Bhanu Divakar .N*

Head - Talent Acquisition Team

*TAD IT SOLUTIONS*

Suite 2155, 101 Hudson St Jersey City, NJ 07302

*Tel: 312.675.2186 Email: diva...@taditsolutions.com
<diva...@taditsolutions.com>*, www.TADITSOLUTIONS.COM

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.