*Dear Partner,*

*Greetings!*

*This is Prashant from Concept Software and Services INC. *

*Hope this mail finds you well.*

*Enclosed, please find the list of consultants who are available
immediately.*

*They are Senior Consultants & OPEN to relocation. If you need more
information, feel free to call me at 678-500-9131 or email me at *
prasha...@concept-inc.com

<prasha...@concept-inc.com>

*Name*

*Primary Skills*

*Total/US Exp*

*Location*

*Re-location*

*Visa*

*Sridhar K*

*SAP HANA BI/BW Consultant *Data-Modeling, Data Acquisition, Designed &
Customized Info-cubes, Data Store Objects

9+ years

TX

Yes

H1B

*Vikash J*

*SAP ABAP Webdynpro CRM Consultant*, SAP ABAP, Webdynpro, FPM, HANA, BRF+,
NWBC, SAP EP, SAP EHSM, SAP CRM, SAP PLM - PPIM

11+ years

PA

Yes

H1B

*Suneel K*

*Sr ETL Datastage Teradata Developer* Data Warehousing, IBM Datastage,
ODBC, XML, IBM DB2, SQL Server 2005/2000, Teradata, Netezza, OLTP

8+ years

GA

Yes

H1B

*Shiva S*

*Oracle EBS Senior Analyst *(Techno – Functional), EBS, SCM,ASCP, CRM,
Oracle EBS

11+ years

WA

Yes

H1B

*Rajeev V*

*Siebel Open UI Consultant, *Siebel CRM ,Siebel Telecom,
Finance,Electronics & Pharma industry ,Siebel Sales, Siebel Pharma, Siebel
Open UI,Siebel eCustomer Applications, Siebel Architecture, Siebel Design

10 +years

TX

Yes

H1B

*Sudhir A*

*OBIA Senior Developer,* OBIEE-Oracle Business Intelligence,Siebel
Analytics, ETL Informatica and OBIA,OBIEE/OBIA, E-CRM Siebel,OBIEE/Siebel
Analytics, ETL Tools and DAC in Banking

13 +Years

DC

Yes

H1B

*Vikrant S*

*Sr.Software Engineer,* C/C#/C++,Java/J2EE, JavaScript, JavaFx, Java Swing,
CSS, JSP, HTML and XSL 8 , .NET .

12+ Years

CA

West coast only

H1B

*Sridhar A*

*Sr. Cognos Developer*, ETL, SQL Server 2012, Cognos 8 BI, OLAP

8+years

GA

Yes

H1B

*Bhaskar R*

*Websphere Administrator*,IBM WebSphere Application, IBM Http Server,
Federating, WAS 6.1/8.5.5.X, configuration of new J2EE applications

10+ years

GA

Yes

H1B

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

 Regards

Prashant | CONCEPT Software and Services Inc |

11600 Atlantis Place, | Suite E |  Alpharetta, GA 30022

email:  prasha...@concept-inc.com  | Hangout*: *
prashant.concept2...@gmail.com

phone:  | 678-500-9131 | | fax:  # 770-300-9417| www.concept-inc.com