*Hi *

* Please find below details for the Salesforce Consultant and send  me your
updated resume.*

*Position:              Salesforce Consultant*

*Location:             San Francisco, CA*

*Duration:             5-6 weeks, with potential extension **L*

*Phone and Skype.*

*No H1B or CPT or OPT*

EAD GC, GC or USC only

We are seeking a functional Salesforce consultant to help our client with a
content management and communities project. They have an existing
Salesforce portal and are implementing Communities. For this project, they
are moving content from their existing content management system to
Salesforce libraries, so someone with content management experience is
needed.

*Project Details:*

   - Role: Salesforce Consultant
   - Length: 5-6 weeks, with potential extension
   - Location: San Francisco, CA
   - Work week: Mon-Fri
   - Start: 07/18/2016

*Required Skills:*

   - 4+ years of Salesforce experience
   - Worked extensively with Communities
   - Content Management Systems experience needed
   - Salesforce Certification(s) Preferred
   - Apex and Visual Force experience are nice to have
   - Apttus experience is preferred
   - Must have strong communication skills

*Ranjeet Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*