Hi,

Let me know if you have any suitable resource for the below position.

*Title: Java Full Stack Engineer*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Location: Culver City CA*

*Rate: $ 60 on C2C*

Please mail the resumes to *diva...@taditsolutions.com
<diva...@taditsolutions.com>* only

*Job Description:*

We are *looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to work on modern
JavaScript/NodeJS/HTML5 based web applications and services*. In this
position you will be part of a small engineering team focused on *delivering
innovative NodeJS based backend services and JavaScript/HTML5/CSS based
user interfaces *that will play a key role in the vision for an integrated
experience for it’s partners.

The right candidate will be able to navigate through the entire stack to
ensure we hit our objectives, commitments and quality goals.

*Required Qualifications:*

·         BS or MS in Computer Science with 3-5 years of *experience doing
full stack web development*

·         *Excellent programming skills in JavaScript*

·         Knowledge of and experience in *NodeJS and frameworks* available
for it

·         Experience building high performance and scalable web services

·         Ability to create user interfaces and components that are
modular, performant and maintainable.

·         Knowledge and *working experience with one or more modern
JavaScript frameworks like React.js, Angular.js or Ember.js.*

·         Experience with one or more *NoSQL databases like Cassandra,
Couchbase, Redis, etc*.

·         Experience with *MySQL *or other relational database systems.

·         Experience with version control systems (preferably *Git*)

·         Passionate about writing high quality and well-architected code

·         A sense of urgency and ownership over the product

*Preferred Qualifications:*

·         Experience building cloud deployed applications

·         Experience working in an Agile environment