*Please review the below job details and let me know if you are
*Position : Sr Java Developer*
*Location : Topeka KS *
*Duration : 12 months+*
- Design, implement and testing Web-based and Java-based Batch Processing
Application using technologies/tools, such as: Java 7, JSF 2.0,
PrimeFaces 5.2, EJB 3.1, JPA 2.0, Apache Derby, IBM Java Batch, BIRT,
IBM DB2 SQL, IBM Websphere 8.5.5, HTML/XHTML, CSS and etc.
- Collaborate with other subject matter experts such as architect,
system analyst, business analyst and product owner to help design and
build solutions for web and batch applications.
- Required to accurately track work time based on project and/or daily work
activities according to Agile/Scrum department guidelines.
- Leverage industry standards and best practices for software development,
including: automated integration, test driven development, reusable
code, object-oriented design, software configuration management.
- Mentor junior team members whenever possible.
- Be part of code reviews, unit testing, peer reviews and partner with
QA and/or architect to document technical design and test cases.
- Follow policies set for governance, compliance, security, Infrastructure
and change management
785 425 4801 Ext : 305
Gtalk : shubham.eruditionweb
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-hrms-india.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.