Hope you are doing well.
*Title: Mainframe Tester*
*Location: **Portland, OR*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Need Passport copy, Visa copy for submission.*
· Proficient in testing integrated and complex systems.
· 7+ years as a software Quality Assurance tester.
· Experience with IBM’s z/OS, CICS and DB2.
· Experience with Red Hat Linux 6 or above.
· Experience with Microsoft’s Windows Server 2012 or above.
· Experience with Dell’s Batch Processing Environment (BPE).
· Experience with Dell’s Transaction Processing Environment (TPE).
· Experience with Microsoft’s SharePoint.
· Experience with shell scripting or other scripting or programming
language (COBOL, PowerShell, Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP, C, Java).
· Have 3-5 years as a tester for mainframe systems.
· Know how to get to the real technical issue and/or root cause of
· Understand diverse technology and integration points (e.g.
mainframe vs. distributed, java technologies, cobol/cics, secure transfer
protocols, DB2, VSAM).
*Thanks & Regards*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*IDC Technologies, Inc *
<booti.pra...@idctechnologies.com>* || Url: *www.idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-hrms-india.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.