*HI Partners,*

*Hope you are doing well!*

*We have Position for  **Cisco UC/UCCE Engineer* *with one of our Direct
Client*

*Let me know if you have genuine consultants *

*Role: Cisco UC/UCCE Engineer*

*Location:  AZ/RI*

*Job Description:*

*•3+ years exceptional implementation, administration, troubleshooting and
support experience with Cisco UC/UCCE/ICM/CVP Enterprise applications  *

*•Design, integration, and enhancement experience with UC/UCCE/ICM/CVP
Enterprise is highly desired*

*•Must have experience in Cisco Communications Manager, Cisco Unity
Connection and Cisco Emergency Responder*

*•Must have experience in Cisco Voice Gateways (Ingress/Egress) and VXML
Gateways. Experience in Oracle Acme Packet SBC is highly desired*

*•Must have experience developing CISCO ICM Scripts and Cisco CVP
applications. Experience in creating design documents and developing CVP
custom elements and web services using Java are highly desired*

*•Should have experience in developing and modifying custom CUIC reports*

*•Should have expertise in troubleshooting UC/UCCE/ICM/CVP/Gateways issues
(SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis)*

*•Familiarity with SCCP, SIP, MGCP protocols*

*•Exposure to 3rd party applications like Nuance ASR/TTS, in Contact voice
recorder, Aceyus reporting and VistaPoint Attendant Console  *

*•Ability to work in a delivery support environment that involves
structured processes and timelines*

*Thanks and regards, *

*Aishwarya *

*Concept Software and Services Inc.*