Kindly find the requirement details, let me know if you have suitable
candidates for this position.
*Minimum work experience: *8 - 10 Years
· Manage the Tableau server as a server or site admin.
· Consultant administrates the Active Directory to manage user
logins/password for Tableau server access, Set up default file directory to
host the Tableau software and data files appropriately.
· Utilize best practice to fine-tune the Tableau server to be at
its best performance.
· Provide regular server backup and housekeeping work. Oversee the
Tableau data import/export.
· Expert knowledge on how to import /export various data files
(excel, web data, text file.
· Dbase/ETL connection etc.) to/from Tableau to maintain the data
· Able to write scripts or set up configuration to automate the
data import process into Tableau.
· Understand basic Tableau data options to facilitate the best
route and detect error.
· Tableau reports/views/dashboard development.
· Proficient in creating Tableau reports and views to combine them
in a dashboard to share with other developers and viewers.
· Capable of troubleshooting erroneous reports or views issues.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Jagan | Sales Recruiter
Prospect Infosys Inc.
Ph: 636-536-0505 Ext: 114 || Fax:314-228-0171
Gtalk : jagan.prospect
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-hrms-india.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.