USG direct client is looking for *Senior* *Informatica MDM Developer
*Role:* *Senior* *Informatica MDM Developer*
*Location: Portland, OR*
*Mode of Interview: Phone & Skype*
· 6+ years’ experience on Informatica MDM stack to deliver MDM
Solutions, and defining MDM patterns.
· Ensure MDM development activities are delivered with quality, are
on-time and within budget
· Understand current and future MDM Technology offerings, and
identify appropriate fits or alignment for these offerings.
· Identify and evaluate new MDM methods, solutions and technologies.
· Understand business requirements for MDM development activities
· Ensure business needs are clearly understood, documented and
· Leverage thorough understanding of business process and system
processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical
solutions to meet business requirements
· Participate in business requirements gathering sessions with the
business owners and key technical resources
· Translate the business and user requirements into system
· Hands-on Participation in all development activities.
· Own the technical solution by leading and participating in JAD
· Perform software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis,
software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis,
software reliability analysis
· Ensure design and construction meet quality standards and that
the testing and operational readiness tasks are conducted and produce
· Perform Informatica MDM design, configuration and implementation
· Installation of Informatica MDM hub
· Creating Hierarchies using Infa MDM Hierarchy manager
· Creating Custom UI’s using Informatica Data Director
· Driving MDM architecture and design discussions with the client
and TCS teams.
· Design of the Cleanse functions & Match rules for various
· Designing Informatica MDM User Exits, Match rules etc.
· Informatica SIF, Java development (preferred),
· Gathering the functional and technical requirements for MDM work
· Upgrade of Informatica MDM
· Respond to customers queries on Informatica MDM
· Performance Tuning of Match rules and existing processes.
· Oracle 9i/ 10g/ 11g
· UNIX Shell Scripting & J2EE
*Please share your updated resume at **akansh...@usgrpinc.com*
<akansh...@usgrpinc.com>* or feel free to contact me at **614-401-5194*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-hrms-india.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.