*Send resume and Hot lists to abhishek.khur...@pyramidci.com
*Title: ETL Architect with PentahoLocation: Sunnyvale, CADuration: 6+
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or
related field or equivalent knowledge.
• Seven (7) plus years of experience in data warehousing, data management,
ETL processes and data modeling tools , required with experience in pentaho
• Seven (7) plus years of experience in database and interface design, data
integration, conversion processes and optimization, preferred.
• Hands-on experience with all aspects of designing, developing, testing
and implementing ETL solutions.
• Experience in extracting data from Oracle EBS/ERP is mandatory.
• Ability to learn and implement new and/or different techniques.
• Strong technologist with excellent ability to analyze various reporting
platforms & identify the right platform for the Data Integration
1. Create conceptual, logical and physical data models and determines the
most appropriate method to represent the data for business consumption.
This includes all forms of physical representation of data, such as
relational, dimensional, object, key-value (such as column families)
2. Design & Develop basic and advanced transformation activities such as
normalization, cleansing, aggregation, summarization, and integration;
designs automation processes to control data access, transformation and
movement; ensures source system data availability and update accessibility,
data integrity, restorability and appropriately handles errors, in a time
3. Develop testing strategies, including test script formulation and
execution, used to validate the accuracy and results of ETL solutions;
participation and contribution in quality assurance walk-throughs of ETL
4. Understanding supported business processes, and engage business areas
using advanced/expert understanding of business requirements for
translation into feasible process.
5. Develop and document the systems, processes and logic required to expose
the existing data sets in the warehouse to end users for reporting and
6. Manage multiple broader efforts that span multiple projects/initiatives.
Prioritize and monitor project/task status and risk management/mitigation,
by working with appropriate manager on level of effort/estimates, resource
7. Adhere to standard SDLC procedures and ensure the creation of
8. Ensure adherence to Change Control and release management procedures,
including generation of appropriate packages, documentation, and
coordination with other technical areas.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
11100 Atlantis Place Alpharetta, GA
Desk: (650) 276-7743 Ext.3482 or Cell:
USA | Canada | UK | India | Singapore
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-hrms-india.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.