Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

C++ Software Engineer

*Project Location*

White Plains, NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*
*    MOI : TELEPHONIC + FACE 2 FACE*

*Qualifications:*

   - C/C++ programming – 5+ yrs of development on Unix/Linux platforms.
   - Experience with Linux/Unix and shell scripting exposure.
   - Knowledge of Java, Perl, Python a plus.
   - TCP and Multicast knowledge.
   - Understanding complex systems and how to debug problems.
   - Experience with debuggers such as GDB, and memory checkers such as
   Valgrind.
   - Experience with Source Control Management (SVN, CVS).
   - Experience with unit testing and testing frameworks.
   - SDLC experience as applicable to current development group processes.
   - Ability to adhere to group standards
   - Teamwork - ability to work as project team member, work effectively
   with team leads, manager, as well as other groups including QA, Operations,
   and Product Management
   Excellent written and verbal skills
   - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field

*Pluses: *

   - Experience with MySQL or ANSI SQL
   - Understand market data behavior across multiple asset classes
   (Equities, options, fixed income, and derivatives).
   - Complex High Thoughput, Low Latency sytems