*Job Title: Sr Consultant*

*Locations:  Middle-town, NJ / Tampa, FL*

*Duration: long term*

*Need 10+ Years’ Experience with Swift and Objective *

*Complete Description*

·         Our Direct client is disrupting traditional cable content with a
vast selection of Live channels, 72 hour rewind content as well as a vast
video on-demand catalog provided by apps on iOS, Android, Web, Roku, and
Smart TVs.

·         Our team designs, implements, verifies and validates
customer-facing Roku clients for our over the top video services and well
as our next gen entertainment services.

·         Senior Software Development contractors can be responsible for
overall team technical leadership in an agile environment as well as
software architecture and implementation for Roku video applications and
mentoring other developers.

·         Successful candidates for this position must have a strong
background in a client-server based technologies as well as a background in
large scale, customer facing applications as well as an ability to adapt
quickly to new engineering environments, changing business requirements,
learning new skills, systems, and languages.

*Requirement Qualifications:*

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as
presentation skills

·         Strong knowledge in any of the following Java, Swift, Objective
C, .Net, C# or C++

·         Data structures, algorithms, and object oriented design

·         Knowledge of basic design patterns

·         Working knowledge of REST and RPC service patterns and other
client/server interaction models

·         Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent

·         Demonstrated ability to work with large, geographically diverse
product, development and test teams

·         Experience with high throughput, multi-threaded systems

·         Experience in consuming web services in client-based software

*Thanks & Regards,*

Jagan

ja...@prospectinfosys.com