*Locals Only, Face to Face Required.*
USG direct client is looking for *Storage Engineer *at* Kansas City, MO*
*Job Title: Storage Engineer*
*Location: **Kansas City, MO*
*Position Type: Contract*
*Note: Visa & Photo ID Mandatory*
· At least 5 years in solid state storage.
· Architect level knowledge as well as hands-on experience with EMC
· Architect level knowledge as well as hands-on knowledge
De-Duplication Platforms: HP D2D,
· Architect level knowledge as well as hands-on experience with
Data Domain and EMC.
· Successful track record of taking enterprise storage products
from concept to demonstrating product readiness.
· Responsible for technology evaluations, proof-of-concepts (PoC),
and full integration of flash and memory-based storage appliance solutions
for reference architecture development and implementation
· Qualification of storage technology; snapshot, replication, data
migration, data tiering, multi-tenancy, and related tools and methodologies
· Storage performance benchmarking and analysis (including
· Identify, define, and establish technical best practices.
· Help establish strong relationships with internal / external
partners and vendors.
· Subject Matter Expert in scale-out storage and hyper converged
architectures, Enterprise Operating Systems, Software Defined Storage,
Virtualization, and experience in networking technologies and concepts
(switch and zoning experience).
· Expertise with Windows and Linux Operating Systems, and Open
· Experience with hypervisor solutions, including VMWare and KVM
· Working knowledge of iSCSI, FC, and RDMA connectivity protocols
· Ability to work independently, and within a core team environment
· For the enterprise storage environment, support the full system
engineering life-cycle, including requirements analysis, design,
development, integration, and testing
· Design health check operations for storage and backup
· For the data storage backup environment provide written
deliverables for action plans, long-term strategies, migration plans,
best-practice recommendations, capacity planning.
· Experience demonstrating a strong understanding of complex
product and solution design and development principles;
· Deep knowledge of one or more of the following: data center
architectures, cloud computing technologies, converged infrastructure
consolidation, networking, security, and service orchestration
· Experience in a product engineering, service provider
environment, or consultative role related to private cloud or converged
· Direct experience with “traditional IT vendors” (such as EMC,
Cisco, NetApp, Hitachi, etc.);
· Strong hands-on experience in one or more of the following
technologies. A broad spectrum of experience is highly desired, as is a
deep specialization in one or more:
· Cisco Nexus and MDS switches
· Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and NFS/CIFS networking experience
· Working knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.x and/or Cisco networking
· Strong experience with competitive converged infrastructure
stacks can replace some of the requirements above
· Bachelor’s Degree ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or
*Please share your updated resume at **akansh...@usgrpinc.com*
<akansh...@usgrpinc.com>* or feel free to contact me at **614-401-5194*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-hrms-india.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.