*Please share resume at aakash...@usgrpinc.com <aakash...@usgrpinc.com> OR
feel free to call me at 614 588 8588.*
*Job Designation : AS400 Admin*
*Job Location : Akron, Ohio*
*Job Type : Contract*
Assist in daily administration of IBM AS/400 computer hardware and software.
* Assist in installation, configuration and maintenance of AS/400 computer
hardware, software, networked devices and AS/400 client-access software,
journaling, mirroring software, etc.
* Develop, document and maintain procedures for system utilities, such as
backups, restores, performance tuning, and configurations and perform daily
and quarterly backups of production systems and other backups as required.
* Assist in the planning, development and integration of enterprise-wide
networks, communication, and technology systems. For major system changes,
incumbent defines need, weighs options, and proposes solutions. Outlined
system changes can be made based on own knowledge and experience. It will
occasionally be necessary to take quick actions, such as implementing HA
during a major system in an emergency that has simultaneous major impact on
the functioning of the JDE environment.
* Load and test operating system and application software releases, and
fixes in both test and productions environments and load application and
software patches; run performance and file tuning utilities; etc.
* The system of functioning hardware and software must be maintained and
supported 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
* Document and implement applications specific security groups and classes.
Cross train other team members in AS/400 administrative skills.
* Participate in systems administration team and share responsibility for
management of the AS/400 and Windows servers. May serve on additional
technology teams as required.
* Knowledge of AS/400 system administration and troubleshooting.
* Knowledge of AS400 High Availability setup MIMIX, iTerra, BRMS etc.
* Knowledge of AS400 networked systems, access and security guidelines and
* Knowledge of network hardware and software troubleshooting techniques.
* Skill in solving technically challenging problems involving AS400 based
critical application and hardware issues.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-hrms-india.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.