Hi Partner,

Greetings!

Hope this mail finds you well.

*My name is **Emily  **from Concept Software and Services INC. I have a
consultant on Bench.*

*JAVA Lead /Architect*

Let me know if you have any requirements matching to their skill sets.

Reach me at *em...@concept-inc.com <em...@concept-inc.com>* or call
*678-534-8158
<(678)%20534-8158> *

Below is his summary:

Name: Sridhar

Visa: H1B

Location: TX

·         *13+ years of* Experience in full application software life cycle
development involving Analysis, Design, Development, Testing,
Implementation and maintenance of application software in web-based
environment, distributed n- tier architecture and client/server
architecture.

·         Design and Programming experience in developing *Internet
Applications* using *Cloud Computing,* *Java*, *J2EE*, *JSP*, MVC,
Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Spring/Sprin Boot, JDBC, JSF, *EJB*, *XML*,
UML, AJAX, Junit and web based development tools.

·         Extensively worked in Stateless Session Beans and Message Driven
Beans (MDB).

·         Experienced in object-oriented design and Analysis (OODA) of
distributed web-based applications and Performance Tuning In *Object-Oriented
Systems*.

·         Experienced to Web Services SOAP, WSDL and also UDDI.

Extensively worked with *JMS* (*Java Message Service*)

Looking forward to work with you.

*Emily Nicholson || Concept Software and Services Inc**.*

*11600 Atlantis Place, Suite E, Alpharetta, GA 30022 Direct # 678-534-8158
<(678)%20534-8158> Fax # 770-300-9417 <(770)%20300-9417> Email
: em...@concept-inc.com <em...@concept-inc.com>
Hangouts: emilynic...@gmail.com <emilynic...@gmail.com>*

*Website : www.concept-inc.com <http://www.concept-inc.com/>*