Hi Partner,

Greetings!

Hope this mail finds you well.

*My name is **Mathew **from Concept Software and Services INC. I have a
consultant on Bench.*

*.net Lead/Architect Available Immediately*

Let me know if you have any requirements matching to their skill sets.

Reach me *at **n...@concept-inc.com <n...@concept-inc.com>* or call
678-701-3765

Below is his summary:

Name: *Surendra*

Visa: H1B

Location:  CA  (No Relocation)

   - 11+ years of experience in Design, Development, Implementation and
   Maintenance of Web application, Windows based application, Web Services,
   Mobile enabled application and Windows/ Windows Communication Framework
   (WCF) Services Using Microsoft Technologies stack.
   - Proven expertise in software architecture design on Microsoft .NET
   framework.
   - Expert in developing Web and Windows applications in Microsoft Visual
   Studio .NET IDE on .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.x, 4.0 and 4.5 using C#.Net,
   VB.Net, ASP.NET, MVC, ADO.NET, LINQ, SQL Server.
   - Implemented various client/server model applications using 3-tier and
   N-Tier architecture.
   - Expert in Web/Windows application migration from lower to higher .NET
   framework.
   - Expert in re-engineering applications using agile methodologies with
   latest/emerging technologies.
   - Proficient in creating quick POC’s on emerging technologies and
   converting them to real time applications.
   - Proficient in Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath, XML Schema,
   CSS, HTML, AJAX and JavaScript.
   - Experience on using third party controls like Infragistics
   NetAdvantage Suite, Telirik controls, jQxWidgets.
   - Good working knowledge on creating public facing websites with MOSS
   2007
   - Extensive experience in creating custom web parts, Custom Lists,
   filters, views, site templates, consuming SPS services and data migration.
   - Expertise in gathering all business and functional requirements and
   creates the functional and technical specification.

Thanks and regards,

Mathew

Executive-Talent Aquisition

Concept Software and Services Inc.

Contact No: 678-701-3765 Fax # 770-300-9417

Email: n...@concept-inc.com

Web: http://www.concept-inc.com

G-Talk:  nipu.conc...@gmail.com

E – VERIFIED | USCIS