Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

USG direct client is looking for* Senior Build Engineer at **Redmond, WA*

*Job Title:*  *Senior Build Engineer*

*Location: **Redmond, WA*

*Position Type:** Contract*

We are seeking a *Senior Build Engineer* to join a team of highly skilled
cross-functional experts to build tracking solutions on* VSTS*. Strong
candidates will be comfortable working with full-stack software and
Microsoft server architectures and be able to implement and support
infrastructure setup, deployment automation (continuous integration and
delivery), configuration management, and related tools integration or
development.

*We are looking for candidate with following skills*

   - 5+ years’ experience working in a Windows/Azure/.NET Environment
   - Strong knowledge on ALM processes like build automation for complex
   projects
   - Identifies areas for automation and optimization of the ALM processes
   - Through knowledge of VSO administration
   - Should be very familiar with applicable scripting languages -
   PowerShell, JavaScript, etc.
   - Should have a strong understanding of build and deployment platforms,
   tools and services including MS Build, *VSO*, Git,* gulp*, etc.
   - Should have a strong understanding of deployment, maintenance and
   administration tasks related to Azure and AWS

*Responsibilities: *

   - Ensure that everything which is build meets high standards of design
   and performance
   - Improve build processes and operability to help insure we meet the
   demands of our growing worldwide customer base
   - As the team engineer focused on improving operability, Build Engineer
   will help make significant contribution to how we build, test, package,
   deploy, and monitor our services. Our build system is currently built atop
   Visual Studio Online, Git, and deployed to Azure.
   - Implement automation to speed software delivery, satisfy compliance
   requirements, and reduce the potential for errors.
   - Create automated processes to import production data into test
   environments
   - Research and source vendor tools, and create and update proprietary
   tools, to streamline and modernize application configuration, build, and
   deployment processes
   - Setup or improve current implementations of continuous integration,
   automated test lab, automated builds, and automated deployments
   - Cross-train team members on support duties to ensure operational
   back-up

* Please share your updated resume at *akansh...@usgrpinc.com* or feel free
to contact me at **614-401-5194*