Hi Partner,

Greetings!

Hope this mail finds you well.

*My name is Ankita* *from Concept Software and Services INC. I have a
consultant on Bench.*

*Cognos Developer Available Immediately*

Let me know if you have any requirements matching to their skill sets.

Reach me *at **ankit...@concept-inc.com <ankit...@concept-inc.com>* or
call *404
448 1466*

Below is his summary:

Name: *Shridhar A*

Visa: H1B

Location:  CA  (Ready to  Relocation)

   - 9 years of IT experience in design, analysis, development,
   documentation, coding and implementation on client/server environment using
   Cognos providing solutions *Finance, Banking, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals*
    *and Retail.*
   - Experience in Business Intelligence Tools like Cognos 8 BI (8.3/8.4
   /10.2.1), SQL Server Reporting Services.
   - Involved in building Data Models using *Framework Manager*
   - Experience on OLAP cubes, relational and multi-dimensional Datamodels.
   - Good understanding of data warehousing and ETL (Extraction,
   Transformation and Loading) tools like SQL Server Integration Services
   2010, including good knowledge of dimensional modeling.
   - Expert in creating List Reports, Crosstab Reports, Drill through
   Reports and Multidimensional Reports with cascading prompts, Macros,
   filters, calculations using Cognos.
   - Involved in creating Cognos Business Insight in *Cognos 10.2.1*
   - Converted existing reports to an Active Report in *Cognos 10.2.1*
   - Responsible for managing the *Cognos security* strategy for
   users/groups and provide BI publishing and Monitoring reports and
   transformers.
   - Created models in framework manager from various data sources such as
   Oracle10g/9i, SQL Server and published package to Cognos Connection.
   - Excellent understanding of RDBMS and OLAP, OLTP concepts.
   - Extensively worked *SQL Analyzer*, *SQL Plus*, *Oracle SQL Developer *
   and *TOAD.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Ankita h*

*Concept Software and Services Inc.*