Hi Partner,

Greetings!

Hope this mail finds you well.

*My name is **Rupal **from Concept Software and Services INC. I have a
consultant on Bench.*

*Sr QA Automation Available Immediately*

Let me know if you have any requirements matching to their skill sets.

Reach me *at **ru...@concept-inc.com <ru...@concept-inc.com>* or call  +1
678-500-9297 <(678)%20500-9297>

Below is his summary:

Name: *Sameer*

Visa: H1B

Location: GA (Ready to relocate)

   - Overall *8 years *of IT/Testing experience.
   - Experience in the role of Sr. Test Engineer or Test Analyst -*System
   Testing, Integration Testing *and* Functional Testing, Automation
   (Selenium), Database (SQL) *and* .Net Development.*
   - ·Working knowledge in *Banking, E-Commerce* and part of large teams on
   critical projects for important clients. Excellent analytical & problem
   solving skills and worked closely with cross-functional teams in multiple
   projects.
   - Sub-domain experience in the areas *- Asset Movement, IRA Packages,
   Sales Pathways - Internet Online Banking, Sustainable Customer
   Identification.*
   - Experience of working in *waterfall* and strong knowledge of *Agile*
    SDLC.

Looking forward to work with you.

Kind Regards,

*Rupal Gupta|| Concept Software and Services Inc*.

11600 Atlantis Place, Suite E, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Direct # +1 678-500-9297 <(678)%20500-9297> Fax # 770-300-9417
<(770)%20300-9417>
Email :* ru...@concept-inc.com <ru...@concept-inc.com>*
*Hangouts: rupal.conc...@gmail.com <rupal.conc...@gmail.com>*
Website : www.concept-inc.com