Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well,

I am trying to reach you for .Net Developer Positions.

I have an excellent .Net consultant having 8+ years’ Experience with H1B
visa. Currently located in St. Louis, MO. Open for relocation.

For your reference, kindly find the attachment of my consultant profile.
Let me know if you have suitable positions.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Jagan* | *Sales Recruiter* | *Prospect Infosys Inc.

*ja...@prospectinfosys.com* | 636-536-0505 Ext: 114 || Fax:314-228-0171

Prospect Infosys Inc. 16020 Swingley Ridge Rd,

Suite 150  Chesterfield, MO 63017

http://www.prospectinfosys.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaganstaffing {Gtalk : jagan.prospect }