-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 3:09 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi,

Just curious if anyone has a script(s) that will take the contents of the
report.txt file and turn it into loadable files or something along those
lines. I know about 'statspack' but many companies are hesitant to permit
the creation of  tables for storing statistics on their production
databases.

Thanks.
-wk

Author: Djordje Jankovic