-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, 20 February 2001 2:22
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi all,
        Does anyone have a decent explanation of what this is.  TOAD is telling me
that it is high and I am not sure why.  All that I gathered off of metalink
is that there is high use of the disk that the redo logs are on.  I checked
and I don't think that disk usage is unusually high, but I would say the
temp tablespace has been being used more that usual.  Is this the only
explanation?  Any ideas?  Thanks all.

Sincerely,
Kevin Kostyszyn
DBA