I'm considering the switch from Oracle Names to Oracle Internet Directory. One feature I liked about names was the dynamic discovery. Does dynamic discovery also work with OID? For example if one of my databases fails over to another machine in it's cluster, the names server is automatically updated by the listener as soon as the database starts up on the new machine. Will that also happen with OID? If not, can it easily be scripted (korn shell).