Title: RE: RE: eek! completely off topic

I just passed that to the list about five hours
ago. <G>  Amen, it's a great site....

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric D. Pierce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 4:21 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: RE: eek! completely off topic

We are in an organic buyers club that was set up by local
farmers. We also always buy organic milk (at Safeway!), and
try to get organic/natural meats. I used to sell feed, mostly
organic, and could get excellent lamb @ $60/100lbs since a
semi-retired farmer that was a customer liked to help out
the employees. Talk about some awesome bar-b-qs!!!

This article chronicles the amazing depths of stupidity that
the bureaucracy is capable of descending to:

  http://www.westonaprice.org/myths_truths_mad.html

The specifics are *very* similar to what I heard on a flight
to europe about 8 years ago from a dentist who practices
poison dental metal removal "underground" in the USA.

Since advocating removal of poison dental metal is illegal
per the USA dental certification establishment, this guy was
going to Germany to attend a conference on legitimate
scientific research into effects of poison metal on the
formal of abnormal "prions" in people. It appears that MS,
AIDS and a lot of "chronic fatigue syndrome" is caused by
(or at least involved with) abnormal "prion" formation.

regards & very happy bar-b-qs forever,
ep

On 5 Mar 2001, at 7:10, Mohan, Ross wrote:

Date sent:              Mon, 05 Mar 2001 07:10:25 -0800
To:                     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists