Setiawan
Sent: Friday, 23 March 2001 9:46 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Dear Listers,

I've download a presentation talking about Calculating PCT_USED .
the formula is quite simple :
PCT_USED + PCT_FREE < 100
PCT_USED = PCT_FREE + 1 row size

but I have no idea to calculate the size of 1 row in a table .

is there anyone who knows to calculate it  ?
or any alternative formula to calculate PCT_USED ?

Thanks a lot in advance  : )

=bambang=

<> Bambang Setiawan <>

Author: Bambang Setiawan