No, but just a select can end up "snapshot too old"
(or update/delete because these includes a select).

The updates/deletes of the other transactions may lead to this,
because the select can't get a consistent view from rollback segs,
when the needed data is overwritten by another transaction.
This is mostly a pain of the long running queries when there is
lot of other update/delete/insert activities in the db.

Br.
Jorma