I've found RH6.2 and Oracle 8.1.7.0.1 to be pretty compatible.  Don't know
about the other Linux distributions.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:16 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

List,
 I am playing with the idea of loading my PC with Linux and Oracle for test
purposes( We have to migrate from Novell in the near future). What have you
found to be the most compatible and easiest to load by way of Linux version
and Oracle version.
I have tried Linux 7.0 and Oracle 8.1.7 rel 2 but there is a lot of updates
needed to get it that version of Linux and Oracle to talk smoothly.
 Your opinion would be appreciated.
Thanks,
ROR mª¿ªm

Author: Ron Rogers