Here is the MV log and the MV, it's generating an
ORA-12032 when trying a refresh fast.

create MATERIALIZED VIEW log on sp_ect_etat_contrat
with primary key
(ECt_ID_PRODUIT,
ECt_CD_SERIE   ,
ECt_CD_SOURCE  ,
ECt_CD_AGENCE ,
ECt_CD_APPORTEUR ,
ECt_BT_ENCOURS    ,
ECt_CD_ETAT        ,
ECt_BT_VEP        ,
ECt_BT_RPP         ,
ECt_BT_NANTISSEMENT ,
ECt_MT_VALEUR_ACQUISE)
        including new values ;

create materialized view admindba.sp_aec_agg_etat_ctr
nologging
build deferred
refresh fast
        on demand
        with primary key
        enable query rewrite
as select
count(*) compte,
count(ECt_MT_VALEUR_ACQUISE) compte_MT_VALEUR_ACQUISE,
ECt_DT_ALIM  ,
ECt_ID_PRODUIT,
ECt_CD_SERIE   ,
ECt_CD_SOURCE  ,
ECt_CD_AGENCE ,
ECt_CD_APPORTEUR ,
ECt_BT_ENCOURS    ,
ECt_CD_ETAT        ,
ECt_BT_VEP        ,
ECt_BT_RPP         ,
ECt_BT_NANTISSEMENT ,
sum(ECt_MT_VALEUR_ACQUISE) somme_ECt_MT_VALEUR_ACQUISE
from admindba.sp_ect_etat_contrat
group by
ECt_DT_ALIM  ,
ECt_ID_PRODUIT,