Since I started this thread. Let me call for a closer. I think this
suggestion is great. Let confirm this.

Murali Vallath

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:53:57 -0800

Glad to see so many people wanting to get together. I would like to
propose a time and place...

Tuesday night is the "big bash", and Wednesday night is a "Pleasure
Island" event. There is a Monday night welcome reception in the exhibit
hall until 7:45.

So, I think the best time is Monday at 8pm, somewhere in the Swan
and Dolphin complex (not knowing the Orlando area personally).
http://www.swandolphin.com/restaur.htm lists the 15 restaurants (with 3D
views). My vote is Juan & Only's - "A perfect place to enjoy moderately
priced southwestern cuisine. Stop by the bar for the best margaritas in
town! Open for dinner." for its bar and not super-loud setting so we can
talk.

- Ari Kaplan

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Stephen Andert wrote:

 > I'll be there and would like to meet as many of you as possible.  If
anyone who knows the ropes can suggest a time/place, that would be great.
As this is my first IOUG event, I don't have any ideas on where/when, so
it's up to all you "veterans".

Author: Ari D Kaplan

Author: Murali Vallath