Dick Goulet

Author: Andrea Oracle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:       5/4/2001 11:41 AM

Hi all,

We'll have a meeting about the following issue:

Due to large amount of transactions each trainee has,
the existing training database in Sybase used multiple
databases to handle each trainee's transactions.   To
implement this in Oracle, we may need to create
multiple schemas in one Oracle database, instead of
creating multiple Oracle databases.  Let's investigate
the impact of having multiple schema in a database.

Looks like Public synonym needs to be get rid off. Any
other idea about the impact of having multiple schema?

And is there an easy way to create a schema which is
identical to another one?

Thank you.

Andrea

http://auctions.yahoo.com/