I think if you offline a tablespace (or is it
read-only? I can't remember), then any relevant
buffers are flushed out...

hth
connor

--- "Hillman, Alex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > Mark, how do you manually remove objects from
buffer
> cache? I saw you
> writing before that you know how to do it and I
> would be very interested to
> know also if it is not trade secret of course.
>
> Alex Hillman

=====
Connor McDonald
http://www.oracledba.co.uk (mirrored at
http://www.oradba.freeserve.co.uk)

"Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue"

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=