Dick Goulet

Author: Pat Hildebrand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:       5/11/2001 9:20 AM

Has anyone any idea what this means?

It is coming up when trying to use a procedure in a PL/SQL package to
display a web page. With some negative errors we are able to remove
them by reloading all for the application in the OAS manager but not
this one.

Searching MetaLink I come up with suggestions to patch Applications
11i or upgrade Developer 6 - neither of which are in use here. I also
came up with cause not determined.

Environment: Sun OS 5.7
             Oracle8i Enterprise Edition release 8.1.6.0.0
             OAS 4.0 - we are using a secure server

Both the package and package body are valid.

Any help in unraveling this would be greaterly appreciated.

                      Pat
Author: Pat Hildebrand