-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, 19 May 2001 0:47
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Steve,

The tip is part of Database creation--- Why Raw
datafiles?.

So if my database has been running for a while and
has come back with a few unable to allocate extents in
the temp tabalespace. I could convert that datafile to
quick io as the full space is allocated. So it is not
sparse anymore.

Or create it as a permanent datafile and change the
status temporary.

Am I correct to assume this as the bottom line of the
discussion?

Johnson

http://auctions.yahoo.com/
Author: Johnson Poovathummoottil