OS or database job? If OS, we just solved this issue. Assuming your target
node is not a PDC or BDC, the NT user must be local and the preferred
credentials of the node in OEM must be set to the same user. Hope it helps.

Todd Carlson
Oracle 8i Certified DBA
Bunge Corporation

                    Mari
                    Susperregi           To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
                    <mari@elhuyar        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    .com>                cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     RV: vni-2015 authentication
                    root@fatcity.        error
                    com

                    05/23/2001
                    10:19 AM