Title: Virus Warning
I had a feeling that was a virus.  I received two of them this morning as well, the first thing that caught my eye was that there was no time stamp in the "sent" field, I was immediately sketchy.  Then I noticed that it was also sent directly to me and not to the list, as soon as I noticed that, I deleted both of them.  You must trust NO ONE!!  heheh...oh well...just thought I would add
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Burton, Laura L.
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 11:06 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Virus Warning

I received an email from Bunyamin K. Karadeniz in response to an earlier 'Database Down' message that I had sent to the list.  The email from him had an attachment to it.  I opened it (I know this was not wise) and our virus scan had deleted the file and left a message stating the file had a virus called '???'.

Just wanted to alert everyone.  I have had 3 emails from him so far, all with the virus attached.

Laura