Hi,

like many others we use V$SESSION.OSUSER to determine the NT-User, who is
connected to the instance. At a customers site we faced the problem, that
OSUSER is of the format <NT-Domain>\<NT-User>. A behaviour we never faced in
our developement environement or at various customer sites.

Can anyone explain, what happened? How can we avoid this?

Many thanks

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

i.A. Marc Blum

SOPTIM GmbH