Jim,

    Thanks, just assures me that it is NOT a product that I want around.

Dick Goulet

Author: "Jim Hawkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:       5/29/2001 11:01 AM

All,

We are currently as customer of Quest Software using LiveReorg and
Spotlight.  For those who don't know, LiveReorg is a combination of two
existing Quest products, Space Manager and SharePlex.  I asked the exact
same question regarding the mining of redo logs of our Quest sales rep.  I
thought all would be interested in the reply.  It is a in-line reply to an
Oracle MetaLink document.

Jim Hawkins
Lead SAPR/3 Oracle Database Administrator
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc.
600 Pearl Drive
St. Louis, MO  633376
9636) 474-7832