-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 12:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think the error is in the call to the procedure, not in the procedure
itself -- the procedure looks fine at a glance.  Could you post the ASP
code that makes the call?

Diana Duncan
TITAN Technology Partners
One Copley Parkway, Ste 540
Morrisville, NC  27560
VM: 919.466.7337 x 316
F: 919.466.7427
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Bartolo,

                    David"               To:     Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <bartolo@USCO        cc:

                    LO.edu>              Fax to:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     PL/SQL Error

                    root@fatcity.

                    com

                    05/30/2001

                    01:06 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Hi all

Can someone help me out here? I am getting this error when I try to run
this
PL/SQL code from an ASP page.
The error manual just says to check speeling. I DID. Is there anything I am
missing?  The DB is V7.3  I am trying to
return the resultset to the page.

PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'COURSE_SELECT'

Here is the PL/SQL code

create or replace package course.course_bulletin is
    TYPE tbl_call_no IS TABLE of cmcmcrst.call_no%type
    INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER;
    TYPE tbl_schl_cd IS TABLE of cmcmcrst.schl_cd%type
    INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER;
    TYPE tbl_dept_cd IS TABLE of cmcmcrst.dept_cd%type
    INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER;

  PROCEDURE course_select(i_ccyy IN NUMBER, o_call_no OUT tbl_call_no,
                                            o_schl_cd OUT tbl_schl_cd,
                                            o_dept_cd OUT tbl_dept_cd);

end;

create or replace package body course.course_bulletin as

  PROCEDURE course_select(i_ccyy IN NUMBER, o_call_no OUT tbl_call_no,
                                            o_schl_cd OUT tbl_schl_cd,
                                            o_dept_cd OUT tbl_dept_cd) IS
   CURSOR c1 is
   SELECT call_no,schl_cd,dept_cd