this is the error in my trace file and can U tell me where to find for this doc about glibc-

 cat ora_810.trc

*** DUMP FILE SIZE IS LIMITED TO 0 BYTES ***
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: Check/Remove stray shared_memory_segment and semaphore

Hi
        Look under $ORACLE_HOME/bin for oracle executable. Do you see the file ? There was an installation bug and the relink fails with out creating the executable. If you do see the file then, check under $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/log for any alert messages or traces. Also, Did you follow the procedure to use glibc-2.1 instead of glibc-2.2 ?

Thanks
Riyaj "Re-yas" Shamsudeen
Certified Oracle DBA
i2 technologies   www.i2.com