R-
there appear to be several references to your "dba 101 refresher"
paper in other people's material, but (so far) I can't find a link to
the actual paper itself.

other stuff:

http://www.oracle.com/pls/oow/oow_user.show_public?p_event=3&p_type=search

select "Any" from "select track"

and select "Any" from "select level"

The following papers shows up with "Carmichael" as the search
criteria:

http://www.oracle.com/pls/oow/oow_user.show_public?p_event=3&p_type=session&p_id=801
title: "Congratulations! You're the New DBA. Don't Panic!"
-

http://www.oracle.com/pls/oow/oow_user.show_public?p_event=3&p_type=session&p_id=370
title: "Dealing With Users: A Guide to the DBA_Views"
-

 questions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-

http://www.osborne.com/oracle/toc_samples/0072121203_Fm.pdf

On 7 Jun 2001, at 11:25, Rachel Carmichael wrote:

> I will need to check on a link, I can't remember if we presented that to
> OpenWorld or IOUG. I'm pretty sure it was OpenWorld.

> >From: "Mark Leith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: RE: LOT (Little OT): Interesting Oracle related URL's.
> >Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:02:06 -0800
> >
> >Rachel,
> >
> >You are an angel for pointing all of this out to me - Legalities are not my
> >strong point I can tell you :)
> >
> >I will refrain from posting that link - though do you have a valid link
> >that
> >I CAN post to? It is a great little doc..

---

Author: Eric D. Pierce