Kirti and Yosi,

> It's a good idea to not argue with Anita! :)
  Oh puhleeze!!  Argue with me all you want,
especially when I'm wrong.  I'm a big girl, I can take
it ;)  Now if you want to convince my boyfriend not to
argue with me, be my guest!

You're both correct and I should have been more
specific in my response.  The rollback generated is
due to the dd changes for creating the new table and
extent allocation, so it's no where near the amount
used for the equivalent create table and conventional
inserts.  It's not exclusively DDL, though as it does
require a non-system RBS, whereas a simple create
table statement doesn't.

-- Anita

--- "Deshpande, Kirti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Author: A. Bardeen