Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 10:11 AM
Subject: RE: Question about LMT

Luc,

How are you calculating the size you want to resize the datafiles to? If it is based on how much they are actually used, then no. If it is based on an external calculation of how much space you expect to use, then yes, but 64k won't make much difference when you're dealing with files of hundreds of megabytes.

HTH,

g.