When I do
        SELECT name from v$datafile;

NAME
-------------------------------------
/disk1/Oracle8i/dbs/MISSING00007
/disk1/Oracle8i/dbs/MISSING00008

Where are these files came from ?

do I lost anything ?

When I quickly do ALTER DATABASE BACKUP CONTROLFILE TO TRACE;

Why the trace file is not generated at my udump (according to my init.ORA
setting)
It generated at
/disk1/Oracle8i/rdbms/log/*.trc (which is not my user_dump_dest path)

and this file contain

CREATE CONTROLFILE

DATAFILE
        '/disk1/Oracle8i/system01.dbf',
        '/disk1/Oracle8i/dbs/MISSING00007',
        '/disk1/Oracle8i/dbs/MISSING00008'

;

ALTER DATABASE DATAFILE '/disk1/Oracle8i/dbs/MISSING00007' OFFLINE;
ALTER DATABASE DATAFILE '/disk1/Oracle8i/dbs/MISSING00008' OFFLINE;

Thank you,

Sinardy