I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who posted on this.  I see a
patch installation in my near future...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 5:31 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Ian,

Per MetaLink info on the patches:

Reason for Obsolescence
  This patch is being withdrawn because of a
regression of bug 1654631 which is fixed as bug
1814117 . The patch will be made available again with
the new fix included as soon as possible.

BTW, when the new patch is released it can be applied
over the old patch if that one was already installed.

HTH,

-- Anita

Author: A. Bardeen

Author: Miller, Jay