From: Deshpande, Kirti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 July 01 21:07
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Command History in SQL*PLUS

On HP-UX use 'ied' command to launch sql*plus or svrmgrl session (% ied
sqlplus) . Esc-K will recall previous SQL commands (just like setting 'set
-o vi' in a KSH)
Check out a script #10 at http://www.orafaq.com/faqscrpt.htm#UNIX. It is
wrapper for sqlplus and svrmgrl to do similar things.

On NT, I guess use your arrow keys... (Not sure of that, though)..

HTH,

Regards.

- Kirti Deshpande
  Verizon Information Services
   http://www.superpages.com

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists