Jon,

well your script also gives me the same busy file. and I am showing the physical reads
also, see my script below. I can see from my script, the same busy data file as I see
from yours, it is just that I have to compare the 2 figures, that is f.phyrds,
f.phywrts. From my script I get :-

/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.5/dbs/oradata/orcl815/users01.dbf   995671  14940
/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.5/dbs/oradata/orcl815/system01.dbf  116510  271329

which shows the order of busy from least to the max. and the difference between the 2
f.phyrds, f.phywrts, shows me.

>From your script I get:-

/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.5/dbs/oradata/orcl815/users01.dbf
   1002657      71.61

/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.5/dbs/oradata/orcl815/system01.dbf
    387046      27.64

So I think I am okay then???

rgds,

raja