I have installed Personal Oracle 8i for Windows 98, on Windows Me, and it runs.
There was a change required in win.ini to get the installer to work properly but
other than that everything was OK.

Witold

"Cale, Rick T (Richard)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/31/2001 12:30:52

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Witold Iwaniec/ATL_BLUECROSS_CA)

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can get/download copy of Oracle that runs on Window
ME  I downloaded 8i for 98 but BSOD.

Thanks
Rick
Author: Cale, Rick T (Richard)