I've tested it. It's good but expensive. You can have
an accounting and transform it into with graphics
showing you the waits in order of importance. When I
say accounting I mean that save all sqls through a
period of time. F.e. you want to know what happens in
the night window and then schedule the tool to save
all the activity and then you can see what was the
worst wait. Then you can easily compare with the same
day of another week.

It doesn't consume much memory. However it could
consume much space in file system depending on what
you want to save. And except for explain plans it
doesn't connect to database.

Regards.
--- "O'Neill, Sean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is no-one on this list using Precise SQL or Precise
> Pulse?.  Has anyone
> "heard" of them or evaluated them?.
>

> Sean :)
>
> Rookie Data Base Administrator
> Oracle 7.3.3, 8.0.5, 8.1.7 - NT, W2K
> [0%] OCP Oracle8i DBA
> [0%] OCP Oracle9i DBA
>
> "Nobody loves me but my mother... and she could be
> jivin' too."  - BB King
>
> --
> Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
> http://www.orafaq.com
> --
> Author: O'Neill, Sean
>   INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX:
> (858) 538-5051
> San Diego, California        -- Public Internet

> from).  You may
> (like subscribing).

=====
Eng. Christian Trassens