From: Bunyamin K. Karadeniz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 9:15 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: closing DB on NT with a scheduled BATCH FILE

Dear Gurus , I have a question , In fact I wonder if it is a bug of NT .

I want to close and reopen database with a .BAT file .
 When I execute the .bat file directly it executes correctly . But When I execute it with a schedule with AT command then it connects but does not close database.

How can I handle That. ?
What do you do when you want to schedule startups and shutdowns of database on NT?

Thank you